вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

a time to kill chapter




Must be that time of the year. Seems like large swathes of my flist are going in for Paps or mammograms, and I had both this morning. Fastest pelvic exam ever, and not too much pinching, but I had forgotten, since the last time, how much those mammograms can *hurt*. I have a feeling theyapos;re more painful when thereapos;s not a lot of tissue to squish in there, but since no one can really compare, I guess weapos;ll never know. (I would think having scars from a reduction operation would add its own special set of pain and thus prejudice the results.) At least, since doctor appointments here tend to be done in hospitals, I cold get it all done at once and not have to make a separate appointment.
a time to kill chapter, a time to kill cast list, a time to kill cast, a time to kill by josh, a time to kill by.



Комментариев нет: