среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ballards catalog




I havenapos;t been sick in a long time.
And I forgot just how super fun it could be.
I canapos;t stand being hyped up on cold medication that doesnapos;t do anything.

On this TV�show...theyapos;re talking about Patti Lupone
That makes me really happy.
"What is I really do like Patti Lupone."
"First of all, who doesnapos;t like Patti Lupone? I mean have you seen her in Gypsy?"

Prison Break wasnapos;t on last night.
But luckily my Tuesday night TV line up has been satisfactory thus far.
I hope Without a Trace is up to standards.

Job interview tomorrow...I just hope i feel better.

Two men are gardening together on Without a Trace.
Ooh theyapos;re at a correctional facility
Thatapos;s my cue to leave.
ballards catalog, ballards camping center, ballards by design, ballards block island ri, ballards block island.



Комментариев нет: