воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

aasaps




Alright...yes,yes im guilty again,for idling away my sunday,only managing to do some chem this afternoon.guess im too distracted or rather im just no meant for this...haha,really got to pull myself together man,or im really in deep shit.since im really not in the mood to do work,think i shall start planning for my post exams activitieshahaha,after exams...i shall cook something real nice,and share it around.then...get back to the court and train for my B div 09apos; last year in RI got to do it,the spirit within ryan and i have been revived,and i really hated myself this year.true,life is about ups and downs,but half the time i find myself down,something that i got to take note of.this year has been rather emotional too,perhaps,it is because i am finally take note of things happening around me and reflecting on the wrongs and mistakes that i have done or committed,which pretty much explains the stuff that i have been going through...too many ifapos;s...alright back to holiday planning,definitely im going to catch up with my friends who are already enjoying themselves and forgotten about me,if i ever was in their mind at all hahaha.yea call me ego,haha i cant stand people not noticing me hehehe.by then the PARTY sign will light up,the time of my life,that will be...theres alot of people that i got to catch up with...exams are the most anti social stuff on earth man,makes you isolate yourself away from the rest of the world,and then when exams are over its like the end of the world...everybody is dead cos you were so anti social people leave you out of their lives.hahaha.alright so i guess thats pretty much all...and well you cant leave out spending time with your family,life has been so fast paced that you leave out the small details in daily life,you can be home,but you are so busy that you dont really interact with your family at all...so yea got to spend more time with them.ohh wait...i want to paint the wall beside my bed...hehe.and i really thinks thats all for now hehe.maybe i will add more in when more comes to my mind hehe.well i think i have spend enough time here,so yeap.

ciaotttzziii

lets all lie here...immersing in the wonderful moonlight...


aasaps, aasap uk, aasap ils manager support, aasap ils manager project support, aasap ils manager mds support.



Комментариев нет: