пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cherish pic sister




1. I had to spend a lot of time getting caught up on various things that I did not do while I was away. Today I worked on two stories about giant pumpkins.

2. In the past week, Iapos;ve watched "Barbarella" and "Funny Girl." I love young Omar Sharif.

3. I went to a poetry reading last night and met a lot of neat people.

4. I went to yoga today.

5. I have to fill out all kinds of forms to get myself accredited for Farm Fair, the big rodeo/farm event in town. I even have to have photo id. Whoa.

6. My food security class requires me to do a term project. For this project, Iapos;m supposed to examine a community kitchen, food bank etc and see how it contributes to food security. Fortunately, I just read about a community kitchen in my local newspaper. I called them up today and will be embarking on this project soon.

7. I borrowed the new Weezer album from the library. Itapos;s kind of boring and there are only two good songs on it.
cherish pic sister, cherish picture, cherish picture singer.



Комментариев нет: