вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

evanescence hello music video






awww, in deedees car, going who knows where, and yes that is azfar me and aqeel squished in the back. Oh well, its 6.25 pm, and i highly doubt iapos;ll be going anywhere else�today.�ouch please. My personal training session went fantastically well, i can tell cos i think the only part of my body which doesnt hurt is my face. Plus the extra�half hour of using the cycle after the PT session�was all i could take really, after yesterdays painful gym session. No freddos today thats for sure. Maybe just one. Fuck no. Anyw, today practically flew by, i jolted out of bed at like 1.15 and realised i had 15 mins to get to melbourne central to meet david to collect my rihanna and chris brown tickets (booyah). I changed (yes i didnt bathe gross)�and ran out the door in a sweater and shorts. Today, was EFFING�COLD. God, there was no time to change really. So i just ran down the hill, flung myself onto the tram and arrived 5 mins late. But YES�i finally have my tickets. Shopped for a bit, so i cant go anwhere without shopping, big deal. Bought a dress. Gymmed for 2 hours (dont worry i bathed after gym), got my sketch books, dinner/lunch/whatever you call it with gowri wk mel and kat. The gruesome twosome (kidding)�have already crawled into bed, yes at 6.43pm. Whatever, does anyone have the house remix of children ?�IM�me like now now now. Iapos;m off to find the latest episode of 90210.�� note to self : gymming on an empty stomach, not such a�good idea.


Down in union square
I saw him walking all alone
I walked a little slower just so Iapos;d remain unknown


best cover band songs, evanescence hello music video, evanescence hello music sheet, evanescence hello music piano sheet, evanescence hello mp3, evanescence hello midi file.



Комментариев нет: