среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

accessories mx5




My back was so stiff and my neck had a crick in it this morning. Too much activity over the weekend (yard work). I took a diazapem this morning and it worked really well (I totally understand why they give it pre-op; it is an excellent muscle relaxer), but it left me unable to drive or go to work since I took it on top of the relafen and skelaxin. I did manage to tidy up the house - mostly paper, mail and bills - before the maids arrived. Money well spent to get a house cleaning once a month. They left me a note apologizing for the new girl rearranging my prosperity altar during the cleaning. No worries. It gives me the prompt to re-dedicate and re-focus - under a harvest moon ye gods.

Tigger the Cat is allergic to the new low protein food (to help her kidneys). Weapos;ve tried 3 different dry blends (at $20/4 lb bag). Itapos;s back to good olapos; Iams Senior. She liked the other food, but she broke out in hives and lost a lot of fur from licking and scratching. Iapos;m giving the food to the local no-kill shelter.

Iapos;m getting closer to making a decision regarding the new furnace/ac. I wrote the Lennox guy and told him I was leaning that way since they have been taking care of the old one but that it was coming in $1000 more than the other estimates for similar units/systems. The guy wrote back and said he could bring the price down with "just announced" rebates. I called another dealer just to get a different quote on the same Lennox system.

MM just called about wings beer. Oh no No beer for me I agreed to go as they will pick me up (no driving for me). Weapos;ll eat a few wings, watch some sports, and then drop me back home in less than an hour or sooner. I guess I should get out and socialize with my peeps.
accessories mx5, accessories nextel, accessories nike golf.



Комментариев нет: