воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

criminal justice degree in florida




After reading through Euniceapos;s post on YISS(Liberation)�preperation�last night, I figured that itapos;s about time to make a decision on what Iapos;m gonna serve in this time.�Second time serving since my�own YISS back in December 07.�As�much as Iapos;m excited�in serving for this upcoming one,�I know�deep down in�me, Iapos;m already�having mixed feelings about it. Well, since�itapos;s my second time serving, I�know subconciously�am already having higher expectations of myself.

So in the beginning, I was dead serious and sure that Iapos;d be serving as part of kitchen crew again since the last experience was such an enriching and enjoyable one. Thinking that kitchen team would definitely be where Iapos;d be heading for, I didnapos;t really bother about any other options. Not till people start coming up to me when they found out that I signed up�for kitchen.. Again. Being a facilitator was the suggestion that everyone gave. In fact, cassilda had already spoke to me about it back in June, during the process of YISS My Glorius.

Being a facilitator ainapos;t that easy at all and I really am unsure if Iapos;m up for the challenge. I know with me being as a facilitator, Iapos;d probably start pulling out my participantapos;s hair or something if he or she pisses me off since Iapos;m not patient.. At all. I honestly do have many worries about it and�thatapos;s just one of the obstacle that I forsee. However, I know my faith will be strengthened so much more after it, something Iapos;ve been hoping to see for awhile now. So much to think about before making any decision but somehow after yesterdayapos;s sub-heads meeting, I felt an assurance on why each and everyone of us were chosen. Like what�Anne-marie said yesterday, this isnapos;t our camp, itapos;s Godapos;s camp and nothing we do can actually sabotage Godapos;s great plans for each participant, for each service team member.

So now, Iapos;ve decided, If God really wants me to facilitate, Iapos;ll do it for I know with Godapos;s grace, Iapos;m capable of anything and Heapos;ll never give me something that I cannot handle.�Praise the Lord�for this realization.


criminal justice degree in florida, criminal justice degree in 18 months, criminal justice degree in, criminal justice degree from home, criminal justice degree distance learning masters.



Комментариев нет: