суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

china jade orlando fl




Apparently, the superpowers that kicked into gear with my Lost incident last week know no limits.

Iapos;ve been extremely tense for the past week for some reason. Every muscle in my back and neck is a knot at this point. I can barely even sit still at my desk because it hurts so much.

"Man," I said to myself just yesterday. "I could really use a massage."

I got into work this morning and found a fancy cupcake on my desk announcing the Style Networkapos;s (one of our channels) 10th birthday.

Then I opened my email. And do you know what I saw?

"CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF STYLE WITH 10 MINUTES OF BLISS
Stop by the lounges near the elevators for a relaxing chair massage, courtesy of Style. Massages begin at 10 AM today"

Seriously, how am I doing this??
china jade orlando fl, china jade restaurant, china jade restaurant binoculars.



Комментариев нет: